Blogs > Lighten Up with Joe

Joe Marich of Lakeline has what you might consider a tough challenge: His job. The owner of an Eastlake bakery said he wants to get back to his active ways and get control of his weight.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

5 minute workout

Well I started working out with my personal trainer at Get In Shape Personal Training in Eastlake, and let me tell you...wow, was I out of shape!
When my personal trainer asked me what I wanted to do, I expressed my interest in restarting my metabolism.
So he told be of a simple routine, which, if done correctly, would burn more calories and start my metabolism better than spending 40 minutes on a treadmill.
Three simple exercises, that would take less than 5 minutes to do.
First exercise, extend your arms straight out, and do as many squats as you can in 30 seconds.
Second exercise, do as many push-ups as you can in 30 seconds.
Third exercise, do as many jumping jacks as you can in 30 seconds.
First set 90 seconds.
Start second set and repeat, 90 seconds.
Third set, 90 seconds.
This will take you about 4.5 minutes to do!!!!!
I do this every morning before work, and I feel like I got my day started with a burst of energy, and I feel great about it.
Give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home