Blogs > Lighten Up with Joe

Joe Marich of Lakeline has what you might consider a tough challenge: His job. The owner of an Eastlake bakery said he wants to get back to his active ways and get control of his weight.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Day After St. Patty's Day

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patty's Day. 

Many of you might know by now that I like to treat myself to some goodies once in a while, (everything in moderation) and this St. Patrick's Day was no different.

I started my day with a big bowl of Shephard's pie from the Hooley House in Mentor and a couple of Guiness beers.

I ended my day with a large corned beef sandwich, a few of green beers and a couple of shots at the Northcoast Cafe in Eastlake.

I don't know how that would add up in Vitabot, but at least I'm being honest.

To my surprise, when I stepped on the scale this morning I only gained 1 pound.  I can deal with that. Now back to work to lighten up!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home