Blogs > Lighten Up with Joe

Joe Marich of Lakeline has what you might consider a tough challenge: His job. The owner of an Eastlake bakery said he wants to get back to his active ways and get control of his weight.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

STEAK

I LOVE a good steak.  Remember, everything in moderation.

Well, today I went and bought my first naturally-raised, organic grass fed beef steak, which is also hormone and antibiotic free.

Now, yes, organic grass-fed beef is a bit more expensive than hormone and antibiotic-laden grain fed beef, but if you ask me, there aren't many items higher on my priority list than my health and the health of my family.

I will gladly spend a bit more and spend less on entertainment, travel, dining out, accessories, clothing, etc. to ensure my kids and family are eating food that contributes to their health instead of food that destroys it.

WELL worth it!

I will let you know tomorrow, how great it tasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home