Blogs > Lighten Up with Joe

Joe Marich of Lakeline has what you might consider a tough challenge: His job. The owner of an Eastlake bakery said he wants to get back to his active ways and get control of his weight.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

My "Bakies" Diet

As most of you know, I am a baker.  I am very lucky to make my living doing something I like very much.  I guess you can say I make my cake and eat it too.

I have always had a sweet tooth, so it's hard sometimes, not to try all the stuff I bake.

That's where my "Bakies" come in.  They're the cookies I make at my bakery.  Like I have previously stated, I don't know why they call cookies "cookies" when you bake them and they should be called "bakies".

For the last couple of months I have eaten one "bakie" every day for lunch.  I cures my cravings for sweets and I know what I put into them, only the best and HEALTHIEST ingredients I can find. AND you can pronounce every ingredient that I put into them, unlike some of the power bars, supplement bars and diet bars that are out there.  Have you ever read the list of ingredients on their labels?  

With an estimated 150 calories per cookie, one ties me over 'til dinner and did I mention, they taste soooo gooood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home